Lightweight, strong, and smooth, this 4000-sized reel is hard to beat for the money.
— Tiber Outfitters' Team
|Ratio||Bearings||Weight||Retrieve||Max Drag||Mono Capacity (lbs/yds)|
|5.0:1||7BB+1RB||283 g / 9.98 oz||79 cm / 31.1"||8 Kg / 17.6 lbs||8/265
Okuma Ceymar spinning reels feature cyclonic flow rotor design to increase air flow through the ported rotor, minimizing water intrusion and corrosion. The precision elliptical gearing system creates less friction during casting for increased distance, greater accuracy, and longer line life, as well as smoother, much uniform drag pressures.
- Multi-disc, oiled felt drag system
- 7 BB + 1RB for ultimate smoothness
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- Rigid, forged zinc, black anodized handle design
- Light weight, EVA handle knobs for comfort
- C-65 - models feature ergo grip handle style
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Narrow Blade Body Design for reduced fatigue
- Line control system on the spool for better line-lay
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
"Great new option for fishing tackle of all kinds! Great prices and customer service. Don't
hesitate to deal with them! A++
— Mike Elliot
"Wow, top quality products. Incredible customer service, the package was hand delivered by the owner of
the company right to me. During rush hour traffic in Kelowna!!"
— Colby Knowles
"I absolutely love my Trabucco Bolognese rod. On my very first cast, I landed a large trout with ease.
And speaking of casting, the rod casts effortlessly!"
— Brian Whitnack