Gorgeous-looking rod and reel combo with a fantastic quality/price ratio. — Tiber Outfitters' Team
NOTE: Oversized item.
- Combo Model: MAXPROSP30/662M
- Pieces: 2 pieces
- Length: 6'6" (198 cm)
- Power: Medium
- Action: Moderate Fast
- Line Weight: 6 - 12 lbs
- Lure Weight: 1/4 - 5/8 oz (7 - 18 g)
- Reel Mono Capacity (lbs/yd): 225/6 175/8 140/10
- Reel Braid Capacity (lbs/yd): 180/10
- Reel Gear Ratio: 5.8:1
- Reel Bearings: 6+1
- Reel Max Drag: 14lb (6.3kg)
- Reel Recovery: 29" (74cm)
Experience better-than-ever Abu Garcia engineering for MAXimum performance with the Abu Garcia Max Pro Spinning Combos, featuring a custom-designed reel seat with integrated polymer comfort grip for ultimate comfort, 6+1 bearing system for ultimate smoothness, and 24-Ton graphite construction for ultimate sensitivity.
- Abu Custom integrated reel seat with molded polymer comfort grip
- 6 ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
- Lightweight graphite body and rotor
- Machined aluminum spool provides strength without adding excess weight
- Everlast™ bail system for improved durability
- Slow Oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line
- Rocket line management™ system provides better control of all types of fishing lines
- Rocket spool lip design™ allows better control of line coming off the spool
- 24-Ton graphite construction for a lightweight and balanced design
- Texas rigged hook keeper
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
"Great new option for fishing tackle of all kinds! Great prices and customer service. Don't
hesitate to deal with them! A++
— Mike Elliot
"Wow, top quality products. Incredible customer service, the package was hand delivered by the owner of
the company right to me. During rush hour traffic in Kelowna!!"
— Colby Knowles
"I absolutely love my Trabucco Bolognese rod. On my very first cast, I landed a large trout with ease.
And speaking of casting, the rod casts effortlessly!"
— Brian Whitnack